Pulse Women's Plus Size Insulated Ski Jacket 1X 2X 3X 4X 5X 6X Aspens Calling
- Pulse women's Plus Size and Extended Plus Size Aspens Calling Jacket, white with black on the sides. 1X fits 16/18, 2X fits 20/22, 3X fits 24, 4X fits 26/28, 5X fits 30/32 and 6X fits 34.
- Beautiful, high quality heavy, warm winter coat. Removable, insulated hood. Removable faux trim on hood.
- Interior snow skirt, waterproof, breathable, side zippered vents, interior wrist cuffs, media pocket, pass ID pocket.
- Insulation, 100% polyester fill.
- Actual chest measurements: 1X 52", 2X 56", 3X 60", 4X 64", 5X 68", 6X 70".
Great quality and fit. Warm on the mountain when skiing. Love this jacket!! Cute pattern. I ordered the black/gray flower pattern.
This jacket keeps me warm on the coldest and windiest days, and I feel like a million bucks when I wear it!
I bought this coat with snowmobiling in mind. I have not worn it for a ride yet. When I tried on the jacket, it feels cozy and has a nice Velcro flap over the zipper. I hope that will make it wind worthy. It has ninja sleeve cuffs which will help keep wrists warm in wind and at high speed. The zip off hood will be practical. Mine has the black and white splotchy pattern which makes it a pretty coat as well.
I gave it 4 stars only because the zipper does not release smoothly at that bottom.
I have broad shoulders like a line backer,long arm's and a substantially large bone frame compared to most all females. I have been stuck in men's clothing most of my life due to my long torso & arms ect... This is a Godsend!!! Absolutely perfect,I've never been so proud of a purchase in all my life. I adore how this jacket fits and how warm it is. Took 35 years to find a coat to make me feel like a lady and not look like just one of the guy's! To say I'm ecstatic is a vast understatement. I'm in love!! I tried so many other brands/plus sized items only for em all to fall short. I'm so Thankful the search has ended! If you'd consider yourself a Butch,Iron Maiden,Amazonian type gal as I do myself you can buy this and rest assured you will have a great coat for many years to come that's flattering and warm enough for normal below zero activities outside,MN women approved!
Extremely satisfied with this Jacket.Im on my motorcycle day and night.Its definitely windproof at 80mph speeds.My only issue is the zipper.Its complicated lining up both zippers ..just to zip it up but we'll worth it.Its true to it's size .Order your normal size