Pulse Women's Plus Size Bevel Insulated Ski Jacket 1X 2X 3X 4X 5X 6X
- Pulse Womens Plus Size Bevel insulated ski jacket. 1X fits 16/18, 2X fits 20/22, 3X fits 24, 4X fits 26/28, 5X fits 30/32, and 6X fits 34.
- Insulation is light to medium weight, but retains body heat.This allows the coat to not be bulky and still very warm. Waterproof, breathable and seam sealed.
- Beautiful galaxy print.
- Side zipper ventilation and removable storm hood. Interior snow skirt, pass pocket and media pocket. 3 zippered pockets on front. 2 way zipper.
- Chest measurement: 1X 54", 2X 58". 3X 62". 4X 66", 5X 70". 6X 74".
- The women's plus size and extended plus size Bevel ski jacket is one of our best selling coats from our Pulse line. This jacket is fashionable, highly technical, cozy and warm! The fit is made for a curvy woman size 16-34 (1X-6X) These are real plus sizes that are made to fit today's woman. Pulse ski clothing and apparel is high end and we offer it at a highly discounted price. Pulse plus size jackets are perfect for skiing, snowboarding, snow shoeing, snow mobiling, cross country skiing, sledding, tubing and almost any activity that is a winter outdoor activity.
Just what I needed! Good looking, room for extra layers and keeps me nice and warm! So glad I bought this coat!
Answered email same day. Handled a lost package issue very promptly. Love the product.
The jacket is lightweight and easy to move in. I can't wait to hit the slopes in it. I had a small issue with the drawstring on the first coat I received and I received an immediate response from customer service. I appreciate that the company took action immediately to resolve the issue. I will order from here again.
I really like the jacket overall. I like that I finally found a jacket that fits over my hips. But the arms are several inches to long. I feel like I encounter this problem a lot with plus size clothes.
It's light weight, warm and I couldn't believe how well it blocks the wind. I love the thumb sleeves too. I gave it a 4 because of the zipper. It doesn't seem to catch on the double zipper and it's plastic that wear out fast.